Monday, February 07, 2005

Faughnan's Notes: Potemkin Comments

Faughnan's Notes

This blog has had a comments link for some time. I haven''t actually gotten any comments, but that was fine with me. Today, however, I received an email pointing out that the comment link doesn't actually work. Thanks Steve!

I suspect the problem is that I use an old template for this blog, so old it predates Blogger's comments infrastructure. So they've probably never worked. I ought to have tested them myself.

I'll have to change templates to get the comments working; I'll probably get to that in the next week or two. Sorry!

Update 2/10/05: I've updated the template and the comments seem to be working properly.

1 comment:

JGF said...

I've updated the template for this blog. If a post appears here then it's working.